Forum Métiers - Informaticien
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 30644 - de Brunnhilde , 14 ans (USA) - 2015-08-25
Informaticien : "Hello All Computer Programmers!"

Hello, I'm Brunnhilde and-among many other things-I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up. I can do some Python programming (I'm not super good, but I'm at least decent at it) and I'm wondering if there are any other people out here on Students of the World who program using Python. Note that I do not use Python 3 and up; I use the Python 2.7.6. A fun fact: Python was named after Monty Python's Flying Circus! So if you like computer programming, programming in Python, and/or even Monty Python, please reply and we can discuss these things! :) Thanks for reading!

P.S. I know that computer scientists and computer programmers are a bit different, but I couldn't find a computer programmer forum and this was the closest thing to a computer programmer forum that I could find. If there is a forum more suited to this type of message, please let me know!

30644 -
modifier supprimer 31887 - Réponse de Brunnhilde , 15 ans (USA) - 2016-03-31

@ Raz: Thanks for replying! I'm sorry, but I myself am still a beginner in Java (I'm much better with Python though), so I probably wouldn't be a good teacher. Perhaps you could find a free online course on the basics of Java? Good luck with your programming! :)

30644 -
modifier supprimer 31690 - Réponse de raz , 25 ans (IND) - 2016-02-27

I wanna learn java programming. Please help me to learn it from beginning. I am familiar with procedural based language but wanna know pure OOPs with JAVA.

30644 -
modifier supprimer 31333 - Réponse de Brunnhilde , 14 ans (USA) - 2016-01-01

Hello and thank you both for replying!
@ Milind: I am starting to learn Java, but I find that I am considerably better with Python. My main problem is that I keep forgetting to end statements with a semicolon (which is not required in Python). Do you have any Java tips, and perhaps something to help me remind myself to end things with semicolons?
@ Denholm: That's interesting! Perhaps I could help you get started with Python?

30644 -
modifier supprimer 31258 - Réponse de Denholm (GBR) - 2015-12-19

Im in and id love to learn python.I know block coding at medium and i like coding.So maybe i can join.

30644 -
modifier supprimer 31158 - Réponse de Milind , 15 ans (IND) - 2015-11-29

Hey I am also intrested in programming..... I know basic core java .....And I'll love to learn Python .... I aspire to become a computer scientist when i grow up

Forum Métiers - Informaticien - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info