Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyce
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 109926 - de Jihyun (Corée) - 2016-01-19
Lyce : "exchanging letters/postcards"

Hello!
I'm the representative of a youth organization called "Youth Association for Globalizing Daegu(YAGD)" in South Korea. Daegu is one of the metropolitan cities in South Korea and the members of YAGD(aged 15-17) try to introduce the city worldwide.
The Deparment of International Exchange is looking for partners to exchange letters/postcards and have a chance of cultural exchange.
There are about 20 students participating in this program and we are looking for schools or youth associations to exchange letters from February to November.
Most of the students are attending foreign language high school of the city, so they do not have any difficulties in writing in English. Some can also communicate in Japanese or Chinese.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me.(shimjh1002@gmail.com)
Thank you.

109926 -
modifier supprimer 130072 - Réponse de Kaela (USA) - 2022-07-10

Hello,
I am a 15 year old girl who is interested in learning Korean and the culture. I am from Florida and am homeschooled. I would like to write and help you learn English and American culture as well. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kaela

109926 -
modifier supprimer 128805 - Réponse de Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your program, if you will allow me. I want to be a teacher in the future so I would love to help in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

109926 -
modifier supprimer 115104 - Réponse de Lenny (Réunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island. I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Korean is my favorite language and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many korean friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

109926 -
modifier supprimer 111410 - Réponse de Jerry (USA) - 2016-06-29

Hello Jihyun!

I am a History/Social Studies teacher of high school students in a private school here in New York City. I would like to set up exchanges between your classmates and my students for two of my courses: one which deals with World History, in which we cover East Asia (students age: 14-15 years old), and another titled "Pacific Perspectives" (students age: 16-18 years old), in which they will learn East Asian History and we will discuss various contemporary subjects (culture, society, politics).

I am not sure if this fits with the activities of the YAGD, but if you think your members would be interested in sharing perspectives with my students, please reply!

Thanks!
Dr. Jerry Blaney

109926 -
modifier supprimer 110662 - Réponse de Hasmik (USA) - 2016-04-10

Hello! I'm a senior in high school and I have always wanted the opportunity to write to a pen pal. Many of my friends from other schools have participated in pen pal writing, but my school does not offer this in their English classes. I would love to write letters to the students of your club, and I know of a few others who would as well. I really love the Korean language and culture, so this would be a great opportunity for me. Let me know! :)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyce - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info