Forum Animaux - Lapin
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 33371 - de Adriana , 13 ans (MLS) - 2018-07-18
Lapin : "How to take care a rabbit"

Hi!My name is Adriana.I am 13years old.I am from Malaysia.I have a rabbit at home,so I want to know how to take care a rabbit.Can anyone tell me about that.I am interesting to be your friend.

33371 -
modifier supprimer 34478 - Réponse de Björk , 13 ans (USA) - 2020-06-07

Hello! My name is Björk I have a rabbitHis name is Love! To take care of a rabbit you have to have a cage, a litter box, And you may also want a playpen so it can play. For breakfast it would eat bunny pellets with raw oatmeal and for dinner you can give it a vegetable or fruit. And you need to clean it’s cage and litter like once a week. You should search online for more

33371 -
modifier supprimer 33474 - Réponse de Matilda , 12 ans (AUS) - 2018-08-12

Hi, my name is Matilda 2 Rabbits at home (that's why they're my favorite animal) so I know that they can 1) smell a lot 2) eat a lot and 3)drink everything.
They need consent attention and scratch when you hold them wrong, but they're still the cutest things in the world.

33371 -
modifier supprimer 33462 - Réponse de ATIRAHTARANYA , 13 ans (MLS) - 2018-08-01

HELLO I,M ATIRAH MY FRIEND IS TARANYA.MY AGE IS 13. I WANT TO TEAL YOU ABOUT HOW TO TAKE CARE ABOUT RABBIT. GIVE TO YOUR RABBIT CARROT AND VITEMIN TO YOUR RABBIT.BYE.

33371 -
modifier supprimer 33377 - Réponse de yanyan (MLS) - 2018-07-18

hi adriana. i always love rabbit but i have none. how to take care of the rabbit? urmm.. they poop a lot right? sometimes they even eat their own poop!

Forum Animaux - Lapin - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info